Did you know approximately 20,000 – 25,000 people enjoy the festival each year? Most attendees are from Oregon, Washington and California, but we also see visitors from across the United States.
Did you know the North Plains Elephant Garlic Festival was rated the “10th Best Garlic Festival in the World” by Travel Magazine? That’s right “IN THE WORLD!” We are not as famous as Gilroy, CA or as big as Arleux, France; and North Plains is not ancient like Takprü, Turkey or Voghiera, Ferrara, Italy but we still offer a lot of world-class stinking fun.
In 2011 the North Plains Elephant Garlic Festival was awarded the “2011 Essence of Washington County” award.
Providing this free entertainment venue is made possible through the generous sponsorship of businesses and individuals like you! As a sponsor you have the chance to build visibility, connect with customers and other businesses while helping to create events that make North Plains a great place to live!
Benefits of sponsorship include:
– Site Signage: Colorful banners and site signage will provide visibility for your company name and logo.
– Limited Edition Print: Your company will be presented with a limited edition print, commemorating The 24th Annual North Plains Elephant Garlic Festival.
– On-Stage Recognition: Your company’s support of this festival will be recognized from the stage at every concert.
– Festival Music Program: A flier is available each day of the Festival. Sponsors names and logos are listed and major sponsors will have a brief informational piece included.
– Festival Web Site: All sponsors websites will be linked to the festival web site (http://www.funstinks.com)
– Stinkee’s Seal of Approval – Receive our permission to use our festival logo on your promotional materials during the year.
Garlic Festival Sponsorships
The North Plains Events Association, Inc. is now preparing to celebrate the 24th Annual North Plains Elephant Garlic Festival. It is made possible through the generous sponsorships of businesses and individuals like you! Please contact the Festival Coordinator Patti Burns at email@example.com if you have questions.
Donations can be mailed to Elephant Garlic Festival PO Box 484, North Plains, OR 97133. Checks should be made payable to the North Plains Events Association.
If you are ready to sign up as a sponsor
please click the link below.
The City of North Plains contracts with the North Plains Elephant Garlic Festival to operate the North Plains Elephant Garlic Festival. Proceeds from sponsorships support the NPEA’s operation of the festival and other free community events.